Search This Blog

Friday, October 19, 2012

Giving Meaning to a Name

As I mentioned in the previous post I am currently expecting a sweet little bundle of joy in March. She is growing like crazy and has just recently stated moving and squirming enough so that I can feel it :) Daddy has yet to feel her kick, but I have a feeling that will be coming very soon!

Emory says HI! (look at those five little fingers  <3 )

Just about 3 weeks ago we found out it was a little girl and we could not be more excited!! As a little girl I would sit for hours in my room and play with my baby dolls. Dressing them up and fixing their hair then stripping them down and doing it all over again. Now I will have my own real life doll to dress up and play with!! (every little girls dream right?)

Please do not get me wrong. I love my little boy with all my heart and there is nothing like a mommy/son relationship. But because we already have the baby boy, naturally we wanted a little girl.

So...here we are almost 21 weeks pregnant with a precious little girl. Her first name is chosen and basically set in stone, but she is still lacking a middle name.

Emory ____ Lane is due March 11, 2013!!

I need some opinions on a middle name for her. At the moment she sounds sort of like a street in Knoxville, but I would like to change that by adding a special middle name that will bring the whole thing together. What are your thoughts?

Names we are considering:

Emory Kate
Emory Madilyn
Emory Elizabeth

Opinions wanted and suggestions needed!!



1 comment:

  1. Well you know my vote, Emory Kate! I'm so happy for you and excited for the sweet girl to get here!

    ReplyDelete