Search This Blog

Monday, November 12, 2012

Update on the baby bump- week 24

Well it's week 24 and I have to say I am really starting to enjoy being pregnant!

Emory is apparently a pro soccer player and trust me I am pretty sure she could win the national title! I love every single kick, but it seems like midnight is her favorite time to play. Daddy has finally got to feel her moving and he could not be more excited.

I have been on a much needed (and if you ask me a well deserved) vacation from work the past week and started a lot of shopping for the baby :) she now has a collection of 8 baby headbands and a new set of cradle sheets. I also got her little baby book started and I am Sooo excited. It's not finished, but its a pretty good start.

I am going to register this week for her baby shower! Anyone have anything special they recommend??

Stay tuned for more exciting baby news!

1 comment:

  1. This is so exciting!!!
    I'm 10 weeks pregnant with my first so I'm sure I have a lot to learn!
    looking forward to following along!

    xoxo
    sarai

    ReplyDelete