Search This Blog

Friday, November 16, 2012

Christmas ideas & ORIGAMI OWL

It's Friday and you know what that means....that I get to spend two whole days with both of my boys! BF doesn't have to work and neither does this tired mommy. I am not sure what the weekend will have in store for us, but I know we need to do some Christmas shopping for our little man.

I am thinking about some sort of swing set from Santa this year. He loves to be outside and right now we do not have one at our house. BF wants to get him a power wheels truck (imagine that!) So we are at a little stand still in what to do.

Attention all LADIES: I have the perfect solution to the problem of what to get your mother, MIL, sister or any other woman in your life. Origami Owl personalized lockets. These things are the cutest things since the Pandora craze! Look them up online http://www.origamiowl.com/ I got one for my mother (and myself) and I cannot wait for them to get here!

Living Lockets




No comments:

Post a Comment