Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

BF and baby boy

I guess it is safe to say that my heart would not be complete without either of my boys! I love them both more than I could ever imagine possible.

On my wonderful (well deserved) vacation last week I got to spend a lot more time with both of them. Although the BF still had to work we got to spend a couple hours that we usually do not get.

One special moment that melts my heart I managed to get a photo of :)

With our baby girls arrival getting closer and Christmas just around the corner the BF is working a lot and me and baby usually do most of the cuddling before he gets home, so this was one special moment that doesn't happen often.

Baby boy is doing well too. I have been trying my best to get him to say sissy or her name, but the most we have accomplished is BABY. I guess that will have to do for now. I am sure just like me and my bubby they will have their own names for each other anyway!

His favorite pass time has always been to play outside, so with the recent cold weather he has not been too happy. Thankfully we had one pretty day last week and he got to run off some energy. My little Ford man had a blast and so did mommy. :)

Make sure to follow me on Instagram (cwalke30) for some more sweet pics of daddy and baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment