Search This Blog

Friday, June 14, 2013

Finally Friday...Free Again!!

Got my Motor running for a wild weekend...Okay who am I kidding with two kids every weekend is pretty wild although we probably no longer share the same definition of wild!

Linking up with Lauren from Lauren Elizabeth for Fab Five for Friday!!

Here is a few of this weeks favorite moments....

1. DIY Baby Shower Invites...the rest of the DIY Party coming next week (Come Check it out!!)

2.  Participated in a Book Exchange this past week! :) Love for my little ones to have new books for mommy to read to them!

3. Daddy and his little clone! I cannot believe how much she looks like him lately. I love moments like this...he loves that little girl so much!!

4. 3 months old ALREADY!! I cannot believe the transformation right before my eyes! She is getting so much personality...look out world here she comes!

5. New logo up on the blog! Em's newborn/Easter pics :) Love both of my babies so much!!

Hope you all had a great week! See you on Monday for the Weekend Shenanigans with Sami

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm a new follower! Found you on the weekend hop!

    I'd love it if you can follow me back :)

    xoxo,
    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!! I am following along with you as well. :)

      Delete