Search This Blog

Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday is the best day!

Joining Lauren Elizabeth on this drab rainy Friday for High 5 for Friday.

 Most of our exciting events came in the form of videos this week so I thought I would share :)



1. Little Man and Em's first fight! And Surprise Surprise it is over her favorite toy....I see many more of these squabbles in the near future!

2. Little man learned how to snap.....okay well maybe he didn't but in my opinion this is just as good and a heck of a lot cuter!!

3. Baby Em is trying her best to talk to us!! Ignore Daddy and little man playing in the background lol She had a lot to say yesterday!


4. My little angel!! Her face looks almost porcelain in this picture! It is hard to believe that she is almost 4 months old! She wanted to model her favorite socks for Daddy this week :) 



5. My babies are growing so fast!! I love to watch them every single day! This was the first time he ever saw sissy...and he was scared to death! Now he can't get enough of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment