Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Violets Playground

I would like to introduce to you an amazing store and an even better woman behind it. Her name is Angela McKain and her store is called Violets Playground. Angela is super nice and very easy to work with.

I ordered my little girl the famous bunny ears you see in my main picture and was absolutely delighted with the friendly service and fast responses of Angela to all of my needs.









She makes and sells all sorts of baby crochet items and I have to say there are some REALLY cute things!! Everything from headbands to diaper covers and even little baby cocoons. Here are a few of my favorite items!
 




Seriously are these not the cutest things ever!! So if you have a baby, know of someone who does, or just want to start a cute collection for when you do you HAVE to check out Violets Playground!

Disclaimer: All opinions are my own :) (So go check it out people!)

No comments:

Post a Comment