Search This Blog

Monday, August 19, 2013

Bluum Box Review & Discount Code

This month I decided to try the Bluum box. I had heard great things about it and wanted to see what all the hype was about.

Basically this is a box filled with all kinds of age appropriate goodies for mom and baby. You tell them your child's birthday and they do the rest! I have heard several reviews by moms who were super impressed with it and wanted to try it myself.

So I did....and here is what we got in the month of August.....


The theme for 5 (soon to be 6) month old baby Em was Tiny Chompers.....and what a perfect theme with perfect timing!!

She got the cutest little penguin teething ring that can be chilled or frozen to soothe those sore gums.

There was a cute silicone bangle bracelet for momma that doubles as a teether for baby. I have seen teething necklaces but never the bracelets.....and let me just tell you SHE LOVES IT!!! I could not get it away from her.

There was a full size bottle of Weleda Baby Cream. I have never heard of or used this brand, but it makes her skin incredibly soft! It is used for delicate skin and man does it moisten!

A LUNA fiber bar was also included and although I thought I would never like Fiber bars, this one was actually REALLY good. It was Blueberry and Vanilla and between me and little man we had it gone in no time :) I may actually go buy some more!! And I don't even like blueberries!

And last but not least there was a box of 20 baby eyelash and eyelid cleaner cloths. This beats an old scratchy washcloth any day!

If you haven't heard of Bluum be sure to go check it out here!! And use code pampers to get 50% off your first month!!



No comments:

Post a Comment