Welcome to this edition of....
I along with 8 other ladies have joined forces to bring you this exciting weekly linkup. Every week we will have a theme to follow. The schedule for the coming weeks will be posted at the bottom of the linkup so you can plan out your posts in advance. Find your favorite recipes to go along with the theme and be sure to take lots of pictures!!
There are only a couple rules to play by!
1. Follow all your beautiful Hosts using at least one of the methods provided below.
Babies Bosses & Boyfriends: Blog / Bloglovin / Twitter
Rhyme and Ribbons: Blog / Bloglovin / Twitter
A Beauty Moment: Blog / Bloglovin / Twitter
Bailey Dailies: Blog / Bloglovin / Twitter
The Active spirit: Blog / Bloglovin / Twitter
The Campbell's: Blog / Bloglovin / Twitter
Caravan Sonnet: Blog / Bloglovin / Twitter
2. Grab a button, place it on your blog, and link up your post for your favorite recipe following the weekly theme!
3. Check out some of the other fantastic links & Have a blast!
And it is as easy as that! So get your favorite recipe book out and practice up! NO strings attached just a fun and friendly weekly linkup for working moms, single moms, Stay at home moms, housewives, or even the single lady looking for a great idea!!
The schedule for the coming weeks:
- Aug 12: Favorite Side-dish
- Aug 19: Breakfast Food for Dinner
- Aug 26: Healthy Meal (Ex: Gluten Free)
My Favorite side dish is Macaroni, of any kind really.....macaroni salad, macaroni & tomatoes....but my all time FAVORITE is Baked Macaroni & Cheese. Never made it before? Don't worry it is very easy I promise!!
Baked Macaroni & Cheese
Here is what you will need:
1 (16 ounce) package macaroni1 pound sharp Cheddar cheese, sliced
1 tablespoon butter
salt and pepper to taste
1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
And here is how to put it all together:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Grease a 2 quart casserole dish. Place a quarter of the macaroni in the bottom, followed by an even layer of one-quarter of the cheese slices. Dot with butter and season with salt and pepper. Repeat layering three times. Pour evaporated milk evenly over the top of all.
- Bake, uncovered, for one hour, or until top is golden brown.