Welcome to this edition of....
I along with 8 other ladies have joined forces to bring you this exciting weekly linkup. Every week we will have a theme to follow. The schedule for the coming weeks will be posted at the bottom of the linkup so you can plan out your posts in advance. Find your favorite recipes to go along with the theme and be sure to take lots of pictures!!
There are only a couple rules to play by!
1. Follow all your beautiful Hosts using at least one of the methods provided below.
Babies Bosses & Boyfriends: Blog / Bloglovin / Twitter
Rhyme and Ribbons: Blog / Bloglovin / Twitter
A Beauty Moment: Blog / Bloglovin / Twitter
Bailey Dailies: Blog / Bloglovin / Twitter
The Active spirit: Blog / Bloglovin / Twitter
The Campbell's: Blog / Bloglovin / Twitter
Caravan Sonnet: Blog / Bloglovin / Twitter
2. Grab a button, place it on your blog, and link up your post for your favorite recipe following the weekly theme!
3. Check out some of the other fantastic links & Have a blast!
And it is as easy as that! So get your favorite recipe book out and practice up! NO strings attached just a fun and friendly weekly linkup for working moms, single moms, Stay at home moms, housewives, or even the single lady looking for a great idea!!
The schedule for the coming weeks:
- Aug 26: Healthy Meal (Ex: Gluten Free)
If you are interested in becoming a host or have any ideas on new weekly recipe topics please let me know!! :)
Pineapple Chicken Salad Pitas
- 2 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast (about 1 pound)
- 1/2 cup matchstick-cut carrots
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 4 (6-inch) whole wheat pitas, each cut in half
- 8 Romaine lettuce leaves
- Combine first 11 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well. Line each pita half with 1 lettuce leaf; fill each half with 1/3 cup chicken mixture.