If you have read (or even looked at) my blog you will notice that I have a 1 1/2 year old little boy that is the light of my life. Although he is my son I did not give birth to him.
|My little man @ 6 weeks old|
Enter mommy's cause for concern...
I can handle all the normal mommy duties from dirty diapers, to spit-ups, and sleepless nights. That is not what has me worried.....I am worried about all the fun stuff!
|My sleeping Beauty @ 31 weeks|
- How in the heck am I supposed to deal with LABOR??
- What do I take to the Hospital??
- What do I need to expect when I get there??
- How do I make sure my baby is only Breastfed and that she will even want to??
- How will I know if it is really a contraction??
- Who do I need to make sure is there when I am in labor??
Any advice would be helpful!