Search This Blog

Friday, January 25, 2013

H54F: Friday my Faithful Friend

Okay so this was totally supposed to post on Friday...My scheduled release did not work (obviously right)...well here it is anyway!!

Friday again! Linking up with From My Grey Desk Blog to recap the week in a couple of pictures!




1. My baby will be here in less than 6 million heartbeats. (As of Wednesday)


2. I have had 2 of the 4 showers planned for baby and she already has more than enough to last her until she is 6 months old! I love my family and friends! You guys are so good to me and my babies :)


3. This seems to be my favorite breakfast menu selection...yea I know weird combination for 7 AM but hey I am pregnant I can have a couple weird cravings every now and then!
 
 4. I love this little man and this crazy face he makes when he thinks he is fixing to get in trouble! I cannot help but smile looking at him. (I also love that this pic looks like its from the 70's)


5. Little Man now has a big boy bed!! And he loves it. Now if we could just get him to sleep all night in it!!


That's all for this week! How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment