Search This Blog

Thursday, December 27, 2012

30 weeks & Counting!

How far along? 30 weeks

Total weight gain: 15 pounds



Maternity clothes?I am down now to 1 pair of normal pants that still fit...even with my Bella bands! SO yes Maternity bottoms are a new item in my closet...and leggings LOTS of leggings
Stretch marks? Nope not yet, THANK GOODNESS! Palmer's Cocoa Butter is applied 3 times a day lol

Sleep: a little better, but maybe because I am super exhausted from the holidays!
Best moment this week: Watching my little man on Christmas morning...nothing better than this sweet little boys smile!

Miss anything? Being able to put on my shoes without gasping for air!

Food cravings: Popcorn and Sanders Salted Dark Chocolate Caramels....thanks to a holiday party @ work I am addicted and have reverted to ordering them offline!!

 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Smells are starting to bother my stomach again...this dog has got to learn to potty train and QUICK!
Gender: Still a sweet little girl!

Labor signs: Not yet...back pain is about it. 

Symptoms: Nausea and back Pain

 
Belly button in or out? It is mostly out now...look so funny

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy...just tired

 
Looking forward to: Having my 3D/4D ultrasound on January 2nd! I want to see my little princess in full picture! Maybe the little Drama Queen will actually show us her face this time!!

2 comments:

  1. congratulations! you have such a beautiful family. and i'm not even pregnant and i'm craving the things you are! haha. i can't imagine!
    well i found your blog via the aloha blog hop and am glad to be following now :)
    morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love your blog and am now following!

      Delete