Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Week 29 :)

How far along? 29 weeks

Total weight gain: Not much change in weight although my belly has sure taken a big growth spurt!! 



Maternity clothes? Unfortunately I only have 2 pairs of normal pants that still fit...even with my Bellabands! SO yes Maternity bottoms are a new item in my closet...

Stretch marks? Nope not yet, THANK GOODNESS! Palmers Cocoa Butter is applied 3 times a day lol

Sleep: Non existant the past week...but most of that has been due to a sick baby boy (will we ever be healthy again??) 

Best moment this week: Watching my baby meet his little Levi for the first time. They have become instant friends!




Miss anything? Being able to put on my shoes without gasping for air!

Food cravings: Not much in addition to the OJ I have been craving all along...

Anything making you queasy or sick: Too much sweet. From the beginning this child has not cared for sweet things..this is not my child!

Gender: Still a sweet little girl!

Labor signs: Not yet...back pain is about it. 

Symptoms: Just some Back Pain... 

Belly button in or out? It is mostly out now...look so funny

Happy or moody most of the time: If we don't count last weekend I would say Happy! HAHA

Looking forward to: Having my 3D/4D ultrasound! I want to see my little princess in full picture! Maybe the little Drama Queen will actually show us her face!


2 comments:

  1. i can't believe you're already 29 weeks! i know you're excited! and i'm with ya on the back pain...too bad i'm only 15 weeks! sheesh..i'm SCREWED!

    xoxo
    Sarai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe it either...it really has flown by! I have this one spot right below my left shoulder blade that is a constant pain. They told me at first I pulled a muscle (which apparently is common when your boobs and belly are 3 times there normal size!!) but after 3 weeks they are now saying it is how the baby is laying and must be pressing on something in there....who knows I just wish it would ease up a little! I hope you are doing well!!! P>S> you look super cute :)

      Delete