Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Bump Update: Week 27

Thanks to a friend I have a new way to track all the cool things happening with Baby Emory :) 

By the way she now has a middle name ....Finally! Emory Elizabeth will be here in less than 3 months!!! AHHHHHH


How far along? 27 weeks

Total weight gain: All in All about 15 pounds! SHeesh...

Maternity clothes? I squeeze into every normal pair of pants I can possibly make work with the help of my BellaBands...but yes I have had to break down on a couple pairs of work pants.

Stretch marks? Nope not yet, THANK GOODNESS! Palmers Cocoa Butter is applied 3 times a day lol

Sleep: Going to sleep is not a problem...staying asleep WELLLL I am usually awake at 4 am chugging a glass of water because my throat is so dry. 

Best moment this week: Watching BF and baby boy lay their heads on my tummy and talk to sissy. It was the sweetest thing and she moved over to where they were like she was listening :)

Miss anything? Normal Clothes and CAFFEINE!!

Food cravings: Orange Juice (or oranges in general) special thanks to my co-worker who is keeping me stocked!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Too much sweet. From the beginning this child has not cared for sweet things..this is not my child!

Gender: Still a sweet little girl!

Labor signs: not yet. But if my back does not stop hurting I am calling the DR...

Symptoms: Headaches and back pain....that's about it 

Belly button in or out? Its on the verge of turning out...YUCK

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy...I can safely safe thus far I have not had too many psycho mood swings..although there was that one time, but I like to forget it (and so does my BF haha)

Looking forward to: Having my 3D/4D ultrasound! I want to see my little princess in full picture! Maybe the little Drama Queen will actually show us her face!

No comments:

Post a Comment