Search This Blog

Monday, December 3, 2012

Mouthwatering Mondays: Round 2

Its Monday again! Time for another quick and easy recipe to throw together on this 'I don't want to do any more than I have to" kinda day. Hope you like today's pick!

(I promise to take pictures this time....as long as I don't slice my finger off!)

Skillet Chicken Enchiladas 

Ingrediants

12 corn tortillas
3 cups shredded cooked chicken
1 can (10 oz) Rotel Original 
1 can (10 oz) red enchilada sauce
1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
1 cup shredded Chedder-Jack Cheese

Directions

  1. Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add tortilla pieces and chicken; mix well. Cook over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until hot, stirring frequently.
  2. Pour Rotel and enchilada and tomato sauces over chicken mixture in skillet. Mix well. Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese over chicken mixture. Cover skillet; cook 5 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. 
  3. Serve immediately.


I am hoping this is as yummy as it sounds! Hoping to serve with some Mexican rice and re-fried beans. 

Look for the family's review and photos to come! 

 



2 comments:

  1. YUMMM! I wish I would've seen this before we ran to Burger King! haha totally would've rather had this!

    xoxox
    Sarai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha well I have yet to get to make it! Something always happens but tonight is the night!! I will let you know!

    ReplyDelete