Search This Blog

Monday, December 31, 2012

December Cara Box & my new friends!

Thanks to Kaitlyn @ Wifessionals this is the second month I have participated in this amazing gift exchange. This month I was able to send Kimberly Erskine a special gift that I hope she loved!! Hop on over to her blog and check out her reveal too! Lordes @ Life of a 20 something sent me a wonderful package as well.

I found the package Friday morning sitting on my doorstep. I couldn't wait for the hour long drive to work so I (dangerously) opened the box and looked through it while driving!  I am so glad I did :) Here is what I got.....

Some Amazing Chocolates...that are all gone now :)





Two beautiful votive candle holders...I LOVE CANDLES!!


Some absolutely wonderful Hot cocoa with Peppermint rim topper (also already gone!)

And a box full of peppermints and mini chocolates....Talk about one happy pregnant chick!! Thanks to Kaitlyn for making this swap so much fun and thanks to both of my new friends for participating! Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I adore the candle votives - especially the green one!

    Kaitlyn (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOOVVE Candles! Probably my favorite thing in the entire world! SO these made my day!

      Delete