Search This Blog

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Are you Serious!


THAT just happened

Okay so let me just preface this by saying that my 1/2 year old is slowly learning to copy EVERYTHING! Every action, every word, every move we make!

The other night I am in the kitchen trying to get things together to begin supper. I am in and out of the refrigerator and my little man keeps coming behind me and shutting the refrigerator door. Very calmly I say "Mommy is using the refrigerator please do not shut the door." (Yea like that tone ever works!) So after about three times of almost losing a finger in the door jam I say (with a much more motherly tone) "Mommy said to stop and I mean it." 

My 1 1/2 year old looks at me folds his arms across his chest and says "I MAD" as clear as day! After about 5 minutes of complete shock I call my mom to tell her what just happened. After laughing hysterically (because apparently he acts just like me!) she tells me that he had heard one of the other kids say that earlier in the day. 

Really my 1 1/2 year old folded his arms at me and told me he was mad...I was in shock. 

Yea that just happened!
I know what your thinking...How can this sweet little face have such an attitude??
TRUST ME it's there! lol


No comments:

Post a Comment