Search This Blog

Monday, December 10, 2012

Mouthwatering Mondays: Third times a charm!

It is another Monday...If you are anything like me today you are definitely looking for a QUICK & EASY recipe today! It is rainy outside and a very gloomy day!! And if that wasn't enough I have a Final Exam tomorrow...like any other Exam I ever took in college I have again waited until the last minute to study, so I would like to devote as much time tonight as possible to studying!! (Yea Right!)

Since I know I have some Pork Chops in the Freezer that need to be used, here is what I have found for today! Sounds simple and hopefully delicious!!

Oven-Baked Pork Chops

Ingredients

4 thick cut Pork Chops 

1 c. dry bread crumbs
1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese, optional
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. pepper
4 tbsp. butter, melted

Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine bread crumbs, cheese, garlic powder and pepper. Dip each Pork Chop in butter, then roll in dry mixture. Place in greased baking pan. Bake for one hour.

Sounds like my kind of quick & easy...now we will just have to find out if it is delicious!! 

And there is another edition of....



4 comments:

  1. this sounds yummy I need to try it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum- This sounds like something my family would love. Thanks for sharing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing! Thanks for following nice to meet you!

      Delete