Search This Blog

Monday, December 31, 2012

2012: A year in review

Well I have to say this has probably been the most eventful year of my (short) life! So much has happened and I am not even sure where to start....From the birthdays and wedding festivities to the new baby on the way and my Little man's first 'Real' Christmas..

I tried to put the main highlights into one frame....but I just couldn't do it. SO here are my top 18 highlights of 2012.

1. We are officially home owners :)
2. My baby is allergic to penicillin (SCARY Couple of days!!)
3. He is such a little ham and has grown so much!
4. Little Man's 1st trip to Dollywood
5. My Best friends Bachellorette party!
6. Best Friends Wedding (with my honey)
7. Little Man's 1st Birthday!!!!
8. His 1st trip to the Aquarium..He loves Pishies as he likes to say.
9. His first Fireworks show Booms day 2012

10. Another Friends wedding we were both a part of.
11. WE ARE PREGNANT!
12. Little Man is going to be a big Brother!
13. His first trip to the beach! He loved the sand!
14. My little Pirate
15. His 1st trip to the Pumpkin Patch and his 1st little pumpkin.
16. Our 1st Family Christmas Tree
17. ITS A GIRL!!
18. Little man and his new best friend Levi!
What a year it has been filled with family, friends, and Firsts! I cannot wait to see what 2013 brings. A lot more firsts and more family to enjoy!

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment